• Answer phones and appropriately schedule patients based on scheduling protocols provided
• Provide great customer service on every call, if center cannot handle call transfer to appropriate office
• Call patient to remind them of appointments and help establish follow up appointments
• Provide front desk help such as scanning, updating insurance, verifying correct phone and address, collect email, send portal requests, checking patient in/out and collecting co-payments
• Responsibilities are subject to change
Experience and Education: Minimum of high school graduate or equivalent. Basic computer knowledge a must.
Previous customer service experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills: Interpersonal communication skills to effectively relate to patients, families and members of
the healthcare team. Candidate should possess well developed organizational and multitasking skills. Candidate
is required to have basic computer skill and excellent customer service